Monday, September 25, 2006

Stepback week

First off, thanks to javamom and wb5ker for the words of concern. I haven't even met you all and you are sending me such kind words. Thanks so much.

I'm going through "I don't want to run anymore" syndrome, and it showed. We were suppose to do 11 miles this week. Saturday was cloudy, cold, misty. I didn't not want my feet to touch the ground, and they didn't until it was time to go grocery shopping and to an absolutely fabulous bridal shower that evening.

So Sunday, I was determined to do as much as I could after church before it got dark. So I did 6 miles, but was feeling kinda nauseous. You shouldn't eat leftover Mongolian Beef and then go out for a run/walk. That is not good.

So that's all. This week is the 20 miler. Keep you posted.

2 comments:

J~Mom said...

Hang in there, you are doing awesome!! Can't wait to hear how the 20 miles go!!

Mmem said...

You have done so darn much training I completely understand you not wanting to run...

GL GL GL GL on the 20 miler, I'm rooting for you. You are a ROCK STAR!