Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy September

The weather is beautiful in the Midwest. Got out there yesterday evening for about 2 miles. Had to go to the grocery store so the run was cut short. We have our 17 miler on Saturday. We won't make the group run, but have to make it up. So I'm putting it out here to be accountable and not cheat. We can't afford any shortcuts at this point. All long runs are extremely important and we march down to the 20 miler. That is the longest distance we will do before the marathon. No arguments, just following the schedule.

So two miles in 26:39 (13:19 min/mile pace).

I'm going slow, but at least I'm a lot faster than when I started.Wanna-Be-5Ker is jamming on her pace. Keep up the good work!

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mmem said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too kind!!!!!!!!

You are awesome, I still can't believe you go out and run, like 17 miles, 20 miles at a clip. I was dying today after about 1.

Happy September to you, too, and thanks for the shoutout! GL on your long runs!