Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Schedule Adjustments

Well, my DBIL is going back home today. So that's been an adjustment to my schedule for the short runs. I am now doing my short runs during lunch time or immediately after work before I pick up the boys from preschool.

So I did the treadmill yesterday. I don't like the treadmill at all. At 45 minutes, I only got 2.7 miles done. The treadmill is harder than outside, so anyone who can go fast on the treadmill is doing good.

I'll hit the treadmill today before I go and pick them up.

To all who have responded to my sponsor letter so far, thank you so much!

4 comments:

J~Mom said...

Sorry about DBIL going home. It's good you can get in those treadmill runs though. Keep it up!

Mmem said...

Props for getting through the treadmill workout. I don't know if I could have perservered!

GL! Keep it up, you are doing great!

Mmem said...

HEY, Boatgirl! For some reason I can't leave a comment on your most recent post...just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS ON THE EIGHTEEN MILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the Gel info. I have been wondering about that stuff.

Keep it up, you are almost there!!!!!!!!!!!

J~Mom said...

Boatgirl! Hope you are doing ok! Do you have another long run this weekend? Life can be so busy I know but wanted you to know I was checking in on you!