Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Decision has been made...

Hello everyone.

There are 10 weeks left until the St. Louis HM. I have not started and two of those weeks are committed to other things.

So.

I
Am
Not
Going
To
Register
For this
HM.

Does not mean that I am not going to do another one this year, just not STL. We have a lot going on right now and to say that I can be all and do all is absolutely prideful and unrealistic.

There. I said it. That was for me.

So I will live the HMs of the spring and being a virtual cheerleader for everyone. I'm still online and don't plan on going anywhere.

So that's what's going on with me. I know you all understand.

4 comments:

Wes said...

Of course we do. We are hear for you when ever you decide to run again!

J~Mom said...

We do totally understand!! Hopefully you can join us in the fall or maybe even next spring. :>) Glad you will still be hanging around online with us!

teacherwoman said...

I was beginning to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the earth! JK. It's hard to make a decision like you made, especially when your heart is set on running a specific race. It happens. We'll still be here!

Mmem said...

I totally get that life gets in the way!!!!! I totally understand!

HM or not, you are still inspirational:-)