Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My plan...

Looks like I have a little plan. My husband and I are kicking around the Chicago Distance Classic. It's a HM and the course is actually cool as it takes you along Lakeshore Drive. So that's the plan. Once it warms up, I can hit the roads again. If we can't swing Chicago, there's a HM here in September. Either way, I'm training for something.

It's balmy here at around 60 today. Sun is out out. Snow didn't stand a chance in surviving.

Still shooting for the 5K in April. If nothing else that will serve as a good short term goal to stay motivated.

Thanks so much for the kind words, you all are great.

3 comments:

Mmem said...

Yay, Boatgirl is BACK!!!!!!!

60 degrees???? And I was basking in 45 today, but 60?? Wow.

J~Mom said...

Woohoo!! I am doing the AZ Distance Classic...it's supposed to be a fantastic and very friendly race. I am hoping anyway. ;>) Sounds like a great plan!

Wes said...

Sounds like a great plan to me! You ROCK!