Monday, October 16, 2006

6 More days to go...

Hey everyone. Thanks for stopping by. Only 6 more days for the last long run. We did 6 miles this Saturday, and I was surprised to run about 4 of them straight through. We were just talking so that I kind forgot to walk. That made me feel good. So now just need to carb up, the right way. Coach says this week 65% of our intake should be from carbs. But you have to be careful.

You can't cram for a marathon, so all that is there has to be there on that day. We all are just ready to get it done.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and prayers.

3 comments:

Mmem said...

I'm excited for you! And in awe of all the training you have accomplished, too!

Almost there, wishing you strong mind and body for this weekend! GL GL GL GL!!!! Can't wait to read about it, you are going to finish a marathon, wow!:-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the marathon!! I will be watching on TV. :>) (Is it on TV?)

You have trained so hard and done such a great job!! You will do awesome!!!

Update us as quick as you can. :>)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you getting ready for your big day!! You are going to do awesome!!!!!!