Monday, March 26, 2007

Congrats To Wes, Dee Dee, and J~Mom

Just wanted to give a shout out to Wes, Dee Dee and J~Mom for finishing their first HMs.

The last few months have been focusing on our family vacation. We took the family here for two weeks and spent time with DH's family.

It was a great time and required some planning our our parts as well as scrambling to get graduate work done in time to skip the last week of class.

Our trip coincided with Ghana's 50th Anniversary of Independence. Here is a picture that my DH got from the parade.


It was a good time. I did not take my running shoes, but I did run on the beach if that counts chasing the kiddos.

We are just getting over the jet lag and back in the Western Swing...

Here are a few pix. Enjoy. The goal is still to do the STL 5K on the 15th.

2 comments:

J~Mom said...

Awww!! Thanks! I couldn't see the pics and I really want to. :>) I am always so amazed to see other parts of the world. I bet it was quite an adventure with the kids! Glad to hear from you!

Mmem said...

YOU WENT TO GHANA!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!

I am in on Africa kick right now...taking a grad class with a prof from Rwanda...recently saw Hotel Rwanda...reading a book by a guy from (forgot...Cote d'Ivoire?)...waiting to watch my Netflix DVD Tsotsi...

Wow. What a gift to give your children.

Peace.